Car covers are an important accessory of a car to protect it against the elements of the weather, to preserve its paint and body work. Bird droppings, dirt and sap from trees can also ruin the paint job of a car. They keep prying eyes away from the contents of your car. They are also a deterrent for thieves who will surely hesitate to steal a car with car covers on. Some can be fitted with a lock as well. They can be classified as
· Indoor – These are required when parked inside the garage. A light car cover can be used for frequent usage with easy on and easy off; heavier material, if it is parked in a garage which sees a lot of movement of children, pets etc. to protect it from bumps and dents and if it is not taken out too often. In addition, they should be mildew resistant.
· Outdoor – These are usually waterproof, high strength polyester fabrics that are built in with special polymers to shed dust, bird droppings, pollutants, water and tree sap. They are also UV resistant and breathable, allowing any heat or moisture trapped between the car and the car cover to escape easily.
· Custom – They are specially tailored for your car. They fit every contour of your car and don’t rub and slide against your paintwork
· SUV and truck and caravan covers are a category that are larger than car covers, but are basically made of the same material
· Universal car covers – These are low quality one size fits all cars which are baggy, allowing the harsh elements in defeating the very purpose of a car cover. They also tend to rub against the paintwork.
· They can be used to seal your vehicle in for extended periods, much like a giant ziplock bag for added protection.
What is the best color?
If your car is a light color, it is best to go for a light colored ones. Light colored materials are also recommended for sunnier climates. If you are looking for style you could go for a vibrant color.
They are basically made from polyester and microfiber, with additions like flannel dinners, etc. For cars about to be launched, silky polyester that just drapes over the car, outlining its silhouette is available. Most are ultrasonically laminated, making them dust proof while remaining breathable and soft against any fine paint finish. They are also designed for easy storage.
How to buy a car cover?
Most sellers have an index of the car manufacturers and their model names. All the customer has to do is indicate the model of his car. With the full description of the product and easy and secure payment portals available on the website, delivery is guaranteed. There is also a toll free helpline number should the person have any query.
What are the assurances that a customer should look for?
· Free and fast shipping
· Price protection guarantee
· Perfect fit guarantee
· Unlimited lifetime warranty
· Money back guarantee
· Good customer service
carcover.com is rated as the #1 car cover company in the United States of America. Their only goal is to provide maximum safety for their customer with their car covers.